-->

Suicidal in water

Riverking
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
The two taiwanese that I got to know there, crazy friendly people.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The Helmet is way too big way way too big

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Cousin #1

Photobucket
Cousin #2

Photobucket


Photobucket
First one down!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Hehe Kriston

Photobucket
Up up to the highest one






Photobucket
Covering the nose proves to be useless in preventing water from entering the nose

Photobucket
Instructor did a flip jump!

Photobucket
7m people

Photobucket


Photobucket
I had to put this up because LOOK AT THE MAGGIE, its cooked w water from the river. (Nope, I didn't put this here bcuz of the instructor)

 
This was my favourite part of taiwan! I've no idea what they call it, I call it cliff jumping! Its like commiting suicide in water which was hell fun. This is at hualian, somewhere north in taiwan? I'm not sure, all I knew was I took 5 hours of train all the way from taipei to hualian (thank god singapore is just a dot). Oh yes all these pictures weren't taken by me, but by one of the instructor.

Somehow, looking at this post makes me want to surf. Alright, lights out... I'm having a major headache. G'night lovely bones.