-->

One night in gao shoing


Photobucket
a picture i missed out from hualian / on the boat

Photobucket
my favourite meal in taiwan / steamboat

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
beef

Photobucket
what more can I say about beef? its awesome!

Photobucket
some fish thing my parents ate

Photobucket


Photobucket
Taiwanese & their obsession

Photobucket
"ezlink" card in taiwan

Photobucket
MRT

Photobucket


Photobucket
throw the hoop @ the night market!

Photobucket
Milk tea

Photobucket


Photobucket
honey mastard fries (I think so? I couldn't understand it in chinese; as written above)

Photobucket
taiwanese try hard hahaha

Photobucket
choclate cream dog?

Photobucket
<3

Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
giant sculpture

Photobucket
curry beef

Photobucket
ebi curry

Photobucket
strawberry donut

Photobucket
Wu fen pu
Gao shiong -> Taipei -> Wu fen pu